Cannot upload video in vimeo showcase and instructor showcases not assign

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns VideoVibe Cannot upload video in vimeo showcase and instructor showcases not assign

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    spyboys
    Spectator
    when i upload videos in vimeo via video vibe its uploaded in videos section not in showcase i mean video not store into showcase and instructor's try to upload the videos in vimeo it not assign the specific showcases for that instructor we hope our settings are correct and we have no idea what's happening in vimeo and video vibe kindly please solve this problem. Please Refer this video regarding our problem --> https://youtu.be/DtcGksIkoX8
    spyboys
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok I checked and replicated the issue .The video data is not updating there . Please share your valid ftp credentials to check what exactly error vimeo is giving  
    spyboys
    Spectator
    spyboys
    Spectator
    Hello Dude any improvement
    spyboys
    Spectator
    kindly please solve this problem and they affect our students and instructors we have no idea about it we already provide our credentials in above the feed so Refer this video for what problem actually is --> https://youtu.be/DtcGksIkoX8 Please solve this problem fast as possible. Regards, Spyberrys  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    spyboys
    Spectator
    we have no idea to did this so kindly please help us!
    spyboys
    Spectator
    hello
    spyboys
    Spectator
    please reply me
    spyboys
    Spectator
    give any solution why you guys so annoying us because we waiting for your reply more than two days.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi the issue seems to be with your vimeo account not our hits and video vibe code. you need to contact the vimeo developer support to check what issue you are getting , is it some setting that is causing this issue or its account permissions ? What is wrong with your account , I tested with our account and it works fine as it should . Just goto this llink : https://vimeo.com/help/contact and contact them , you have paid for thier service, they can tell exactly why this error is appearing upon editing the video . You can show them our conversation .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi we have fixed the issue , the issue was related to plus and pro account permissions. Please share your ftp creds in order to fix this at your end as well.
    spyboys
    Spectator
    spyboys
    Spectator
    any improvement
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • The topic ‘Cannot upload video in vimeo showcase and instructor showcases not assign’ is closed to new replies.