can't connect quiz to course

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting can't connect quiz to course

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Hello, I've created a new course: https://meestergijs.nl/item/conditionals/ and so I've created 5 new quizzes (IDs: 40261, 40260, 40259, 40258, 40257). None of these I can connect to the course. The course 'conditionals' can't be found. Not in frontend editing or in admin. What am I missing? It has been a while, maybe I've forgot something.   Gijs
    Jackson
    Blocked
    hello, make sure badgeos plugin is deactivate then check again. if it does not work then then deactivate all third party plugins then try to check. it is possible there is a script error which is blocking the ajax request. for better look, share creds after applying solutions i told you above.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    <p style="text-align: left;">It was something very basic. The course was still set to private. Luckily I didn't have to follow your advice, that would have meant a whole lot of work.</p> Thanks anyway! Gijs
    Diana
    Participant
    @MeesterGijs, The credentials of your site are changed so I am unable to check the course. If you created that course then it might be possible you deleted the course, you can check in trash(until and unless you deleted it permanently)   Let me know If I can be a helping hand  
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    The course was still private. That's why. So solved :)
    Diana
    Participant
    @MeesterGijs, That's Great..!! You find your mistake by yourself Closing then...!!
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘can't connect quiz to course’ is closed to new replies.