Can't create course with Instructor user at Edit-Course page

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Can't create course with Instructor user at Edit-Course page

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    ernaninfilho
    Participant
    Hello.   I have an user Instructor, but I can't create course with edit course page. I have "access denied", but I can access with admin user.   Can you help me to config it? (steps)   Thanks in advance.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This is strange .Can you please check the user role of your instrcutor who is facing the issue from  wp-admin -> users -> all users ? Please also check if your theme and all its plguins are updated to latest version . If above does not helps then please share your site url and admin credentials to check the issue at your end . PS: mark reply as private while sharing credentials .  
    ernaninfilho
    Participant
    Hello. Alright. My website: https://universitarionota10.com   Frontend link to create new course (admin can access, instructor can't access - have access denied): https://universitarionota10.com/editar-curso   Credentials: Instrutctor: user: [email protected] pass: Wat62!b6Q6Q50v%XMEh2XR#l   Admin: user: [email protected] pass: B^AS6zyJ$L62v#CF*#DbK!QY   Thanks in advance.
    ernaninfilho
    Participant
    ps. I would like to take and ask for help on something else. I can not translate this screen in modern theme. I am Loco Translate installed. I open the language editor pt_BR for WPLMS and see that everything is already translated, but there is no synchronization.   Can you help me on that too?   The administrative access to data is in the previous answer.   Thanks.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I was trying to re-register the instructor user role in your site using a code but it started returning fatal error . Can you please provide us a valid ftp credentials to re-register the instructor user role . PS:  mark reply as private while sharing credentials . These login screen texts are present in modern theme . Please translate these and also check of the wplms_modern-pt_BR.po/mo files are present in your wp-content/languages/themes folder .
    ernaninfilho
    Participant
    Hello. Thanks for help.   My credentials: ftp://ftp.universitarionota10.com/ User: [email protected] Pass: ZBu+5]3PQUFk   Thanks in advance!
    ernaninfilho
    Participant
    ps.   https://universitarionota10.com/wp-content/languages/themes   no have the wplms_modern-pt_BR.po/mo.   Only have the files for another themes.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well the ftp credentials that you have shared are not working . Can you please share a valid ftp credentials. For translations please copy the " wplms_modern-pt_BR.po/mo " or " pt_BR.po/mo " from your wp-content/wplms_modern theme folder and paste it in the " wp-content/languages/themes " folder . and then re-scan or sync the language file and again check the issue . I would recommend using code styling plugin to translate . refer : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/translate-using-codestyling-localization-plugin/
    ernaninfilho
    Participant
    Oo Ops. Sorry, sorry.   Host: 69.162.126.150 User: [email protected] Pass: <span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px; background-color: #efefef;">ZBu+5]3PQUFk</span>   Use filezilla to connect.   Thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    The issue is fixed at your end .I was able to access the edit course page with instructor credentials . Check screenshot in private reply .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    ernaninfilho
    Participant
    Hello. Thank you for all the patience to work with my project. I buy many items at codecanyon, and have seen great developers there, even very good, but the Vibethemes impressed me with the quality and support. I just have to hope that its success is great and constant.
    ernaninfilho
    Participant
    ps. I just have one more question. On the homepage of Wplms Modern in session that shows the courses I found a bug. The courses usually appear side by side, but there is a problem. The course name appears as in this example, a mathematics course:   Course Mathematics Course   Or, in another example   Course Expired Course   The word Course appears twice, before and after the course name.   Please see the attachment   Where can I fix this?   Thanks!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well this was issue in the translation files . I change the translation for " expired " and it seems to fixed the issue . refer  : http://prntscr.com/bbu28z
    ernaninfilho
    Participant
    Thanks. ps. Sorry for delay.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The topic ‘Can't create course with Instructor user at Edit-Course page’ is closed to new replies.