Can't edit courses in frontend

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Can't edit courses in frontend

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    ads4experts
    Spectator
    Hi. I have a problem with editing courses from the frontend. I moved my site from a subsite to a standalone site via the wordpress exporter/importer (It didn't work with your theme tools). I simply exported the post types and imported them on new installation. Everything seemed fine until I tried to edit my courses from the frontend. They seem ok for students. But are not editable from the frontend. https://кузнецов-андрей-владимирович.рф
    ads4experts
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    ads4experts
    Spectator
    I created a new course. It's not editable too. Then I reinstalled wplms theme and after that reinstalled wplms frontend plugin. No effect.
    ads4experts
    Spectator
    I have reinstalled all wplms and vibe plugins. Nothing. Then deactivated all plugins except required ones. Nothing.
    ads4experts
    Spectator
    Hey! Is there anyone? It's 2 days already. Without any answer! Help! Anyone! I can't do anything with my courses.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi apologies for the delay in response . The reason behind it was that you were replying frequently on the topic and we pick topic with last time of the user's reply . this is why we missed this. checking your issue . Please hold on.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi ,I was checking your site but now it seems like you have reset it completely . We can fix the issue if you restore the site again .Please do share your admin credentials and site url again coz credentials previously shared are not working . Again deeply sorry that we missed this topic .
    ads4experts
    Spectator
    Yes. I have reinstalled everything. It's ok now.
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Thanks for confirmation, i am going to close this topic.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Can't edit courses in frontend’ is closed to new replies.