Cant enable comments on a course, reviews doesn't show up

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Cant enable comments on a course, reviews doesn't show up

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    lapacast
    Spectator
    Hello I am having 3 main problems:
    1. I can't see reviews in a course, I got to the course and enable the comments, but when I update the course the option is disable

2. Mobile menus doesnt work, I clic it and nothing happen

3. When I am in the page where are all the courses and I login, and then I go to a course, I am not longer login in

H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, 1) This is strange can you please share the site url and the admin credentials with us to check the issue on your website. 2) This can be due to some js error on the page, please share the site url to check the error. 3) This is simply a cache issue, when you are logged in and you see a login option then simply try to reload the page and you can see that you are logged in. This is not a theme related issue but a cache issue generally the browser cache issue.
    lapacast
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, I checked your website and I could see the issue. I am not sure why its not working as this is the normal wordpress comments. You share the instructor credentials, please share the admin credentials I'll enable the comments in this course forcefully .
    lapacast
    Spectator
    Thanks, I change the user ;) Please help is really urgent
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Thanks, I have enabled the comments in this course, please check.
    lapacast
    Spectator
    Thanks. What about <span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">2. ? Mobile menus doesnt work, I clic it and nothing happen</span> Also, I notice the menu bar in the course page is in the top of the footer. See this:  
    lapacast
    Spectator
    Thanks. What about point 2? Also, I notice the menu bar in the course page is in the top of the footer. See this:  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, The mobile menu works fine, refer: http://prntscr.com/gt679h The issue with the course menu on the footer is already a known issue and is fixed in the next update releasing by tomorrow.
    lapacast
    Spectator
    Hi thanks, thats odd, when I clic on my celphone in "login" (iniciar sesion) nothing happen. Any idea what could be? Another question, how may I change fonts on mobile?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Can you please let me know which mobile phone you use like is it an android device or IOS device, so that I can check your website on that particular device. -------------- The fonts are same for mobile and website, the fonts for the whole website cannot be changed for only the mobile device.
    lapacast
    Spectator
    Thanks, I am using iPhone 6 and motorola G5. On my website on desktop I see ralweway font.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    lapacast
    Spectator
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, 1) I have already enabled the comment in that course, is there some other course also with the same issue. 2) The fonts do not change in desktop and mobile view, they are always shown same. You can change the fonts in your website using this tutorial: https://vibethemes.com/documentation/wplms/knowledge-base/google-api-key-for-font-manager-and-usage/
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • The topic ‘Cant enable comments on a course, reviews doesn't show up’ is closed to new replies.