Can´t find the vibebp sub menu to translate it

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Can´t find the vibebp sub menu to translate it

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    tonic
    Participant
    Where I can download the update? I didn't find this in downloads.
    tonic
    Participant
    By the way, it isn't only the menu. Another strings see here https://prnt.sc/xa43aj or select course status weren´t translated too.
    Diana
    Participant
    You are facing the issues while translating the PWA only ? Right? Can you please share your site URL with admin credentials in a private reply to check here
    tonic
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    Dear User, I guess you forgot to share site URL
    tonic
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    tonic
    Participant
    tonic
    Participant
    Hi Diana I found the solution to solve my problem. I´ll inform you after reinstallation about the solution. By the way, can you tell me it still necessary to create a multisite to allow create blogs for instructors in version 4.0?
    Diana
    Participant
    Yes, Please tell me as well what you found, I am curious to know Multisite is only needed if your site is in more than 1 language. Otherwise a simple setup will work for you and instructors can create blogs
    tonic
    Participant
    Hi Diana WPLMS and WPLM work well together. My fault was the wrong export and change the language in WPLM for strings. Here my fault: export string file.pot, translate in another language file.po, import string file to WPLM, after that change the original language for the string in WPLM. !It doesn`t work. The right way: if you need to change your original language of the strings before you import translated string file! Export the strings-you-want-translate.po file in the language that you want to translate. Translate your strings and import them in the translated language. That´s works. Maybe it works another way too, I´m not sure. I proofed this way. This post is without guarantee, only as an idea.
    Diana
    Participant
    Yes, right observation because renaming the file name will not translate the strings information exported in it. You have to translate it before and then export Closing this topic
Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • The topic ‘Can´t find the vibebp sub menu to translate it’ is closed to new replies.