not working Vibe appointment; Nav bar, and other setup

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns Vibe Appointments v4 not working Vibe appointment; Nav bar, and other setup

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    alexandercychan721
    Participant
    1. Followed youtube instructions, however, still unable to setup.
    2. Not able to find the youtube video where it teaches how to add custom appointment calendar in profile page
    3. I am having so much trouble setting up the proper navigation, URLs, because for some reason, it directs and redirects to pages I have idea...
    Its getting really hard to just do a simple and proper setup EVEN with following the youtube videos... the results on my end is no where near / close to what the setup was suppose to look like in WPLMS youtube videos... Very frustrated and really seeking help with the whole setup.... to me this is a great platform, however, not able to find any help... its useles.. hopefully someone can help me out here...
    alexandercychan721
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    alexandercychan721
    Participant
    Any experts / VB support can really help me out with the setup? I spent a week trying to figure this thing out, but clearly I am getting no where...
    alexandercychan721
    Participant
    For some reason, the redirects are all over the place.... help. the dashboard keeps going back to #login.... and I am just lost... extremely frustrated.
    alexandercychan721
    Participant
    Hi, is there anyone who can help me.
    Diana
    Participant
    Sir we are working according to Indian Timezone. Let me check
    Diana
    Participant
    alexandercychan721
    Participant
    Hi Diana, thanks for your help. You have permission to deactivate the plugins as necessary, I just want to get it fixed. I myself was not able to add that componene into the profile as well. Plus the navigation is a mess... I dont know what I did that caused it. Not sure if its the menu bar or what, but
    1. once logged in, the top right corner, user icon (does not always work) - once it clicks, when I click dashboard, it always redirects to profile.
    - the url always defaults at explorateacademy.com/member-directory/#login its so frustrated that I can find an easier way to simply setup the platform and run my lessons
    alexandercychan721
    Participant
    I am so frustrated to a point I am thinking to just reinstall the whole site.... I really dont know what happened with the URLs, the whole setup, members profile, appointments, course and all... I dont know why and how to configure to look exactly like the demo... because when I installed the demo, it doesnt display exactly like the demo and I tried to follow the instructions on Youtube video, but doesnt work.
    Diana
    Participant
    If you want to reset everything and install everything from scratch I can do that for you. But resetting everything, you will loose the data whatever you created. Let me know which demo you want to install and I will do that for you.
    alexandercychan721
    Participant
    Hi Diana, I think that would be great to reset and start from scratch. I will make back up to all my data first.
    alexandercychan721
    Participant
    Hi Diana, I am having trouble with the appointment, can you help with this?
    Diana
    Participant
    alexandercychan721
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • The topic ‘not working Vibe appointment; Nav bar, and other setup’ is closed to new replies.