Can’t log-in to start addon trial

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Can’t log-in to start addon trial

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    I wanna start trial for batch addon. I receive the instruction as following <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">for free trial addons you have to re-confirm your account from wp-admin-> wplms -> getting started .</p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">after click please login with the envato account from which you bought wplms .</p> However, when I click the button 'Log-in to Envato/Themeforest for Updates ', it redirect me to the following link, it can be loaded, just an empty page without error info https://wplms.io/envato/?callback_url=https%3A%2F%2Ffirstaidtraining.vn%2Fwp-admin%2Fadmin.php%3Fpage%3Dwplms_options%26tab%3D0&security= My Envato account is already logged in. Please help Thank you    
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    The security parameter is missing. Please save options panel first in WP admin - WPLMS and then try this.
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    Sorry, I don't understand how to 'save options panel'. I am new to wordpress, please provide me a step by step instruction. thank you.
    Veronica
    you need to check wp-admin>>wplms>>buddypress can refer:https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/batch-creation/
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    I check wp-admin >> wplms >> buddypress, what's next ? how to set up the 'security parameter' ? Thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    The security in your wp-admin -> wplms -> miscellaneous .
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    Yes, I am at 'miscellaneous', what's next ? Is that "<span style="font-family: -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, 'Segoe UI', Roboto, Oxygen-Sans, Ubuntu, Cantarell, 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif; font-size: 15.4px; font-weight: bold;">Disable XMLRPC/RSD/WLWManifest"</span> I really don't get it, I am new to wordpress so please elaborate.
    Veronica
    refer:https://prnt.sc/rttmr5 save the settings and then check. please revert after checking
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    My unique security key is there, should I change it or delete it ? I saved the setting already, I didn't change anything. Nothing happened. Still I can't login.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    ok this is simple you have not entered your envato username in wp-admin -> WPLMS -> getting started . first please enter the username there and then save the changes .Make sure that user is saved . then click on the login to envato above username field .
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    Hi, I enter the username, but it has another error
    1. I enter the user name in WPLMS -> Getting Started then save. The button in the field 'Login to Envato ...' changes to 'Update Active. Click to re-confirm'. When I click the button, nothing happens.

2. In Addons, in WPLMS Batches, I click the button 'Free Trial', the button changes to 'validating ...' ->'downloading ...' -> 'missing values', nothing happens.

What should I do next ?

hothaibinh
    Participant
    I have just tried WPLMS PDF Certificates addon, I can't also get the addon. When I click the Trial button it becomes 'validating ...' -> 'unable to contact envato for authentication ...' Please help
    Veronica
    This reply has been marked as private.
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    Hi, thank you I successfully did it ! Please close this topic. Actually I did the same several days ago, for some reason, when I click in the button "Click to re-confirm" nothing happened. I tried that several times. But today when I did the same again, it worked.
    Veronica
    doesn't matter dear!!! closing the topic. #staysafe
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The topic ‘Can’t log-in to start addon trial’ is closed to new replies.