Can’t retake quiz, urgent help needed

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues Can’t retake quiz, urgent help needed

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    Hi I have an urgent request for some reason the quiz system fails. I have a course with 2 quizzes which reuse some same questions when a learner retakes a quiz, his previous answer stays the same so he couldn't retake the quiz. I reset the quiz too but didn't work
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    The quizzes of this course have problem https://daotaosocuu.vn/course/wellspring-ha-noi/
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    When retaking the quiz, all questions are marked as answered, questions that are reused from another quiz can't change the answer
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    My problem looks like this https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/quiz-retake-not-resetting-answers/ What was the fix ?
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    I found out that any question that was clicked the Check Answer Switch becomes fixed and can't change the answer after resetting the quiz. Only questions that were not clicked Check Answer Switch can change the answers
    Diana
    Participant
    That was really a very old topic. The solution shared there will not work for you Please share a screen recording of your issue. Here you posted too frequently so I am not able to identify what was the actual issue
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    Hi, I will record the the error and post here after it was uploaded successfully. So this is the problem: 1. Learner takes a quiz and fails 2. Learner retakes the quiz or admin reset the quiz for learner: - The answers for questions that they checked in the first attempts remains - If while doing the first attempt, the learner click in the Check Answer Switch, in the second attempt they can't change the answer of all questions which were previously Answer Checked, the questions were unclickable
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    Hi, It's weird, I have just try logging in with it. Not sure what happen on your side. Sorry I will share the recording to you soon.
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    Hi this is the video https://youtu.be/wK_vec2zc9U I think the problem was fixed. The problem maybe because I reuse the same quiz for different courses and I don't set up the connected course for quiz. I tried the following things to get it fixed: - Create separated quiz for each course - Setup connected course The problem is gone for now. Therefore please close this topic, if it happens again I will request for support later Thank you
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    Also I advise that there should be a warning or fail-safe against reusing quiz and clearer explanation of connected course feature
    Diana
    Participant
    Okay, that's great that you are able to resolve it by yourself. But to include a quiz in a course evaluation. You should connect the course with the quiz and the quiz with the course as well. In this way, if your quiz is already connected with a course, you can't connect that same quiz in any other course This was the point here Closing this topic now
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘Can’t retake quiz, urgent help needed’ is closed to new replies.