Can’t Start New Course

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Can’t Start New Course

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    MohamedBakry
    Participant
    Hello, When I click the Course button to start a course, it redirects me to the same course thewaytowisdomacademy.com/course/software-training Kindly Advice
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Please go to wp-admin->wplms->course manager->take this course, please make sure here course status page must be selected to let students start the course. If there is no course status page present in your website then create one and set the template as start course page and set this page as take this course page in course manager. Please disable any kind of cache form your side or from server side also .   Let us know if this helps.
    MohamedBakry
    Participant
    I made all configuration you mentioned and I resaved permalink but no change
    MohamedBakry
    Participant
    I see in the last update, the udemy template is disappeared, is that right?
    MohamedBakry
    Participant
    Now I don't see the LMS plugin!! what is happening?!!
    MohamedBakry
    Participant
    I found also this error when I activate <span style="color: #000000; font-family: -apple-system, system-ui, 'Segoe UI', Roboto, Oxygen-Sans, Ubuntu, Cantarell, 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif; font-size: 14px; white-space: nowrap;">WPLMS plugin I see this error</span> http://prnt.sc/tvybol    
    Veronica
    hi this error is appearing due to improper configuration are you using wplms v4 if yes then please follow the tips carefully and also make sure that you have deactivated the plugins
    MohamedBakry
    Participant
    <span style="color: #ffffff; font-family: system-ui, -apple-system, system-ui, '.SFNSText-Regular', sans-serif; font-size: 13px; white-space: pre-wrap; background-color: #0099ff;">after the new update still, I can't access new course with "take this course" button</span>   https://thewaytowisdomacademy.com/course/محطة-المعرفة-1/
    MohamedBakry
    Participant
    Almost nothing is working in the course or even editing most of the features from admin are not working, how the versions passed the testing team, am I need to wait for ages to report basics??? could anybody concentrate more with me and respond faster in messenger !!!
    Jackson
    Blocked
    hi, sorry for the late reply Make sure vibe -bp and wplms plugin version should be 1.007 and 1.060 but now wplms theme update is live for 4.04 so update plugins and theme and then check it is working in the latest update Thanks,
    MohamedBakry
    Participant
    Actually I am so tired of trying to put me in the same closed-loop to decrease your SLA response can't you fix this problem or even give useful advice you know well all plugins and the are updated immediately and I have other complaints about bugs in the new updates nothing working to start a course with udemy layout and all configurations as required and I reported this issue here and in Facebook and no response so what updates are you talking about????  
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, Okay, Please share admin credentials private reply, I will see on your website, Thanks,
    MohamedBakry
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    MohamedBakry
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, That gives this error: https://prnt.sc/u0ous5 Make sure both your woocommerce product as well as course should be connected to each other or not. Let me know after clicking on take this course button what happens on your site
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • The topic ‘Can’t Start New Course’ is closed to new replies.