Can’t Uncheck category when visits category page

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Can’t Uncheck category when visits category page

Tagged: ,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Makarand Mane
    Spectator
    Hi @alex when I visit category page & added filters on sidebar. Have a look https://lms.chanakyamandal.org/course-category/upsc/ I am not able to uncheck that category UPSC. when I click clear filters, it does not uncheck categories from filters. I removed UPSC from active filters. but when I try to select any other category it again selects UPSC automatically. Please let me know how to fix it
    Veronica
    checking...
    Veronica
    hi please refer to this video http://somup.com/cY661ylvN0 as you can see here that in the category page if we have selected the category then it will be selected by default and if you remove the filter then select another category it will automatically select the category which is available in the URL no matter which category is. on the other hand on all course pages, it is working fine because there is no default category available in the URL. I hope it is clear now! thanks
    Makarand Mane
    Spectator
    Hi @veronica You are telling me same which I know. when user lands on category page. I need category must be unchecked. UPSC link was only for example. I need solution or alternate way so category can be unchecked.
    Veronica
    hi the delay in response due to support holiday this is forced by default as you are on the category page dedicated to that category
    Makarand Mane
    Spectator
    Hi @veronica I asking you how I can get rid off this behaviour of filter. I know this is forced. Don't repeat same things. My client wants solution it
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well yes this was done deliberately as that is a category page . You should not be able to filter any of the categories there .
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Can’t Uncheck category when visits category page’ is closed to new replies.