Can't Update to 4.03

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Can't Update to 4.03

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    rrothman
    Participant
    I did not do the 4.0 update and am trying to update to 4.03. I am not able to. It is trying but does not complete the task. Any suggestions? Thanks, Rachel
    Diana
    Participant
    Are you getting the notice for wplms 4.03 update in the update section and after clicking on that. Check in wp-admin > appearance > themes which version it shows?
    rrothman
    Participant
    4.03 I am currently on version 3.9.8.1 and it wants to update me to 4.03 When I clicked to upgrade it told me Update Failed: There has been a critical error on your website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.Learn more about debugging in WordPress. I have not received an email. It does go into maintenance mode when I click the update, it just does not update. I reached out to my hosting service that they suggested that I ask which PHP I should be running as well as if there is anything else I may need to change to correct it. Thanks!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    rrothman
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well I tried to update it but could not find the error .Can you please re-authenticate from envato on your site and try to update this time ?
    hakimm
    Spectator
    I am not getting the suggestion to update at all, even after forcing WP to check for updates. All my plugins are at 3.9.8; no suggestion to update appears. Is there another way to force an update?
    rrothman
    Participant
    How do I re-authenticate from evento? Thanks!
    rrothman
    Participant
    I think I was able to authenticate it. This is the error message I am seeing now. https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1jU9YN6CjipS3j6nUVu45M_r25MFpVSmSqRCPAY7_k7o/edit?usp=sharing  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Theme updated at your end manually, please check .
    rrothman
    Participant
    Okay, so it seems like it has updated to 4.03. However, I am not able to access any of my classes on the core status pages. Any time I try to go to a course it is just a blank screen. I am not sure if there is a specific plugin I need or something else. Please let me know what I can do to make my classes come back. Thanks, Rachel    
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well with 4.0 the whole structure has changed please go through this link : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/wplms-4-0-faqs/ before you migrate , currently I have done important steps at your site , please check now .
    rrothman
    Participant
    Thanks for all your help. I went through the video. I still have a couple problems. One is that all of the directories that I click on (<span style="color: #000000; font-family: Cambria; font-size: 12pt;">in Settings > Buddy Press > pages) are blank, so I am not able to access my course page or my member page.</span> I am guessing that is why my course page is not working. I saw in the video that I needed to add Vibe help desk plugin to make the member part work, but I could not find that plugin anywhere. Thanks!  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well yes if member direcotry page is not set then your member page wont open and its the page where now everything can be accessed right now and yes the my courses as well. The single course page should work . this is the new panel now : https://prnt.sc/tsaq75
    rrothman
    Participant
    How do I fix the directories (see link) so they go to the correct page instead of just being blank? I also see that no one can sign up for the course anymore. I don't seem to have the shop. How do I get the shop back in there and let people sign up for the course? Where do I find the Vibe Help Desk Plugin that you talked about in the video? I want to have a members area too. Thanks  
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘Can't Update to 4.03’ is closed to new replies.