Can't update to v 3.7, Main Menu is gone

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Can't update to v 3.7, Main Menu is gone

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    etomova
    Spectator
    Hello support, I tried to update to version 3.7 several times but it I keep having the flowing message: An error occurred while updating WPLMS: Download failed. A valid URL was not provided. Also the theme has broken since my first try to update. Now I do not have the main menu on the top as well as the footer menu has changed. Could you please let me know how can I fix all these. Thank you. Best regards Elly
    etomova
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster

Sorry for all this trouble this time with the updates .

You have to follow this above alternative method this time only to update theme manually .
    From next time updates will work as usual .

refer this new video :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aEMLpLD4lc

toblju
    Spectator
    Why do you not take away update 3.7 from Wordpress, until it is fixed??? This cause a lot of problems!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This is not going to be fixed .Actually the update api we were using in wplms theme 3.6 or below has been discontinued by envato . so we needed to migrate to new api which we have done in 3.7 which is latest version actually . But since the new api code is not present in version 3.6 theme therefore it wont work . you need to follow the above said method to update theme manually for this time only and from next time updates will work as usual by following this tip : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aEMLpLD4lc  
    Sylviabruens
    Participant
    I don't like this method at all!! According to Europena GDPR rules it is impossible to provide you with our FTP credentials so you can update our files remotely. Now we have to hire a technician to come to our office to take care of this. Thank you very much! We never had these strange upgrade process  with the Avada theme.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Can't update to v 3.7, Main Menu is gone’ is closed to new replies.