Can't upload course zip

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Can't upload course zip

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    calin
    Spectator
    The field in that allowed instructors to upload a course package on the front end course creation UI got disabled. It now has this class: course_curriculum hide_cc_element which sets display:none The upload zip file button is also disabled. When did this happen? Do you have a fix?  
    Veronica
    hi, we have to take a look into please share proper screenshot and page url.
    calin
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    calin
    Spectator
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    The WordPress in recent updates has disabled the TinyMCE editor which was using the upload packages. Please install this plugin. : https://wordpress.org/plugins/classic-editor/  This is not us, but WordPress.You can see above plugin has over 5million installs.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Please share site link & WP admin details for the upload issue.
    calin
    Spectator
    I installed that plugin (after a lot of tries, because of the error 500 issue!), but that plugin didn't solve the Upload Package button issue. Please try the steps I showed you in the screen-cast! Also this plugin fix doesn't explain why .drag-drop-inside p  {display is set to none as I showed in the screen-cast! I doubt Wordpress messed with your CSS...  
    calin
    Spectator
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Checking...
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    This issue is happenning because of translation , fixing on your site. https://prnt.sc/rqmcvw
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    now resolved.
    calin
    Spectator
    It works, but I am not buying it. The translation made the field disappear and the button inactive? What was the issue really?Since it wasn't the wordpress plugin and the translation thing makes no sense either! And how about the other issues: the error 500 the facebook social login that you said you will fix in the last update the unit timings the graded survey quiz
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Yes, this was the exact issue. It was a bug, in the script tag was having a translation text which was not localised properly. As you're using Non-UTf8 characters in the translation the code broke at plupload error strings which we added. So, I localised the translation strings and all is working fine. This fix is also added in the upcoming update of WPLMS Front end plugin. Here's the link to the patch and you can verify it : https://wplms.io/support/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/0001-localize-plupload-scripts_patch.txt  
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    1 topic per issue keeps things simple and easy to fix. Longer the topic progresses the more difficult it is for other support ppl to follow it.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The topic ‘Can't upload course zip’ is closed to new replies.