Captivate courses not replaying

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Captivate courses not replaying

Tagged: 

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    rgolfer
    Participant
    Hi, I have entered several captivate .zip courses. Some are using Vimeo video links. All work great the first time through. But if I go back into teh course .. or even go to teh starting slide of one of them and go back one slide the course stops playing or allowing me to replay or view previous slides. Online it says to check "Never Send Resume Data"   The results of this are intermitent.
    Veronica
    hi, can you please provide more details like some screenshot or video of the steps that you have performed? this will help us to solve your query in a more appropriate way. if needed also provide the credentials AND URL in private reply.
    rgolfer
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    Veronica
    i also searched with online tools and it is telling me that you are not using WordPress and wplms nonetheless I am waiting for your response: http://prntscr.com/qtfn7z
    rgolfer
    Participant
    Hi Veronica. Once logged in you should have pasted the entire address supplied into your browser .. this logs yo into the MPLMS. Or where you were, you could have entered the training site and navigated to the pages in question. I did 3 screen captures to show you what is going on. I can't email them direct but you can grab them here. http://webftp.toyocanada.com:9000/axs/u:716838a487fe8d3583cdfa291a69b1d2/Screen_Share As you can see we are using WPLMS with WP. But you have to get there first by clicking on teh course button. I am also going to change your status to an administrator.  
    rgolfer
    Participant
    rgolfer
    Participant
    rgolfer
    Participant
    Veronica
    as i understood your issue the captivate course is not loading in the course status page. then goto wp-admin >> lms >> setting >> disbale ajax load in the unit. refer: http://prntscr.com/qtyhnb then check if it works. also make sure all third party plugins are deactivated on your site including cache plugin.
    also make sure your theme and plugins are up to date. if i misunderstood the problem please dont mind to correct me
    rgolfer
    Participant
    Hi Veronica, this seems to work much better. So far I have tried several times and it the courses are loading properly. But as soon as I switch languages the course will not play. I can send a screen capture on this if you like. Works in English but not in French. I double checked my language settings in Captivate to see if that is causing the confusion. But set as a french course this did not change anything.
    Veronica
    yes please send a video of the steps that you are performing by which we can replicate it at your end and become able to find the rid of the issue.
    rgolfer
    Participant
    Hi Veronica, I have been testing the courses, and it seems to be better with your suggestions. The issue seems to be more so repeated attempts from a user. Could the system need time to reset? A faster refresh after a course unit is completed? I have used the same steps as in the videos provided. Simply going out of a course and coming back in. I am currently building more Captivate courses a will continue to test and update you if that is Ok if I run into repeated issues. PS, I still never receive emails regarding your updates to this post.
    Veronica
    alright, it seems everything started working fine. if there is an issue please try to share some screenshots. also, let me know are you using loco translate or wplms to convert the site into a french one.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘Captivate courses not replaying’ is closed to new replies.