Carousel arrow

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Carousel arrow

Tagged: ,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    hilmanf
    Spectator
    Hi, Can you give me customization code to add arrow navigation to vibe carousel (course category)? I don't want to use carousel default arrow because I need to enable title to do it, meanwhile I don't use carousel title. I need Udemy carousel arrow style. Please refer my screenshot below.
    hilmanf
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    hi, ok, I can make changes please provide me the page URL of this page then I can try to make changes as per your need.
    hilmanf
    Spectator
    logan

Hello,

its been a long time no see my friend. :)

I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin URL and credentials) in a private reply to your site to take a better look at the issue.  The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

hilmanf
    Spectator
    Veronica
    hello @hilmanf, i have just checked it. the requirement of arrow can be fulfilled by elementor. if you use elementor page builder then you can have the arrows on the carousel. you can use vibe carousel. check here: http://somup.com/cqXtIXfZHp as you can see here the arrows are not as per your requirement but we can change it as per your requirement but for this first, you have to switch to vibe carousel then we can change it.
    hilmanf
    Spectator
    If it needs Elementor to be installed, please give me some times to try it on my staging site.
    Veronica
    yes for sure. once you have done then let me know.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Carousel arrow’ is closed to new replies.