Carousel in Page Builder

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Carousel in Page Builder

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    coaching-quebec
    Spectator
    Hi! I updated to 3.5 today, and the course carousel on my homepage is not showing. I use the Page builder. I tried to test with different parameters but it still doesn't display. Any idea what's going on? Thanks!
    Diana
    Participant
    @coaching-quebec The updated version of wplms is 3.6 . Please update your theme and then check again. After making changes in the settings of page builder. make sure to hit on update button
    coaching-quebec
    Spectator
    Hi Diana, How do I update to version 3.6? I logged in my Envato/Theme Forest account and downloaded the WPLMS file (in the "downloads" tab). But it doesn't specify which version it is....I purchased version 3.5 three months ago. Never mind...I pushed the new folder by FTP and once in the Themes panel in Wordpress, I got the version # by clicking "theme details" button. It could be nice to get the version # earlier in the process.  :) Just a suggestion.
    coaching-quebec
    Spectator
    After updating theme, the carousel still doesn't work. In the bottom if this page : https://coaching-quebec.com/enligne
    Diana
    Participant
    @coaching-quebec Share your admin credentials here. I will check this on your site P.S. Mark your reply as private while sharing the credentials
    coaching-quebec
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    coaching-quebec
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
    coaching-quebec
    Spectator
    coaching-quebec
    Spectator
    coaching-quebec
    Spectator
    coaching-quebec
    Spectator
    Topic can be closed
    Diana
    Participant
    @coaching-quebec Okay
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘Carousel in Page Builder’ is closed to new replies.