Category Page Appearance

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Category Page Appearance

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    denizci2006
    Participant
    Dear Sir / Madam, I would like to change the appearance the in the category page. I forgat how to change. Could you help me please? Best regards
    denizci2006
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    If you want to style the category page that can be done only with custom code via Blank Child Theme
    denizci2006
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    The page you shared here is a blog page and the page you mentioned above is a category page and the view of both these pages are different Your category page styling cannot be changed only via custom css but you need to customize the page using the Blank Child theme I think I understood your query correctly :)
    denizci2006
    Participant
    Hi Diana, Thank you for detailed reply. I have already checked, you are right :) I didn't have any problem regarding the layout in the category page. I don't want to install one of the previous versions of WPLMS. Is there anyway to show only posts from a specific category in a Blog page? Thank you in advance :)
    Diana
    Participant
    denizci2006
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    denizci2006
    Participant
    Hi Diana, Thank you for your reply. What is the latest version that the category pages seen like: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cY6e67K2S1 Please share with me that version. Thank you so much.
    Diana
    Participant
    There are two types of categories: One is course category: locate it from LMS > course category and the css seems to be broken so I shared css for that in my above reply https://prnt.sc/ut7vb4 The video you shared above which is a recording of my test setup is post category. The view is different due to this so don't get confused in both Your post category will look like this but here you was asking about course category for which I already shared css I have everything of latest version
    denizci2006
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Fixed in update releasing toromoww. 4095
    denizci2006
    Participant
    Thank you so much for your interest.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The topic ‘Category Page Appearance’ is closed to new replies.