Cerificate not showing on student screen

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Cerificate not showing on student screen

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    [email protected]
    Participant
    Could you please help it showing on admin page, but not on student page   Tahnk you
    Diana
    Participant
    @grin, I have deleted your site credentials from this post because that was posted in a public reply. Never share your site credentials in a public reply. Always mark your reply as private while sharing the credentials. The certificate will be visible on student screen only when he got the certificate. Can you please tell me the student is passed in the exam ? so he can earn the certificate
    [email protected]
    Participant
    thank you it was late at night :) i did not find how to make it private this a test course i made it finished do i have to make exam for certificate be visible?
    Diana
    Participant
    @grin, You'll not get the option at the time of starting a topic. After that when you post again on that topic you'll get the option to mark your reply as private. If you simply want to test the certificate, how it will look. Then connect the certificate template with the course and assign the certificate from course-admin area  
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Cerificate not showing on student screen’ is closed to new replies.