Certificate after quiz

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Certificate after quiz

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    rosalbany
    Participant
    I created a quiz there are 4 true / false questions of 5 points each. The quiz has not been linked to any course, option present on the quiz, but has been added to a course where there is the section, unit, quiz option. I would like that if I pass the quiz with at least 60% the certificate is generated and the course closes or not it is not important for me, however what I don't want is that it remains awaiting evaluation. In addition, at the moment it appears that at the end of the course an error appears, by updating the page in the Profile area there is the certificate while the course remains in the state under evaluation.
    rosalbany
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    hi, are you facing other errors (fatal error) anywhere on your site? if not then try to wp-debug to true on your site. https://wordpress.org/support/article/debugging-in-wordpress/ and then check it any fatal error is there or not. and if you don't want to show evaluation then you can set the course to auto evaluation
    rosalbany
    Participant
    Veronica
    well on your site as you said there is an error https://www.fiorerosalba.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/erroredopotest.jpg there is an critical error on your site. right! it only shows when there is some fatal error on your site. please turn you wp_debug mode true then check if any fatal error is appearing on your site or not and also share ftp/cpanel credentials in private reply.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    testing.
    rosalbany
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Would need ftp credentials of your site to fix the issue .Please share them in private reply .
    rosalbany
    Participant
    rosalbany
    Participant
    Veronica
    hi, sorry for this delay but i am trying to connect with ftp continuously but i am not able to may be it's my system issues really apologies for that can you please share cpanel it's works for me to check the issue
    Veronica
    one more thing please elaborate this once again what's your exact requirement regarding the certificate. i have read the above posts by you which makes me confused about your issues so it will be great if you clarify this once again for me!
    rosalbany
    Participant
    Veronica
    rosalbany
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • The topic ‘Certificate after quiz’ is closed to new replies.