Certificate Completed Course

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Certificate Completed Course

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    nadzhatulothman
    Participant
    i facing problem not automatic received certificate after completed course. only received if assign certificate course to student manual. I view tab menu at achievement still dont have
    Diana
    Participant
    Make sure the marks to earn certificate should be greater than 0 and less than 100. When user earn above that threshold marks then only certificate will be assigned to the users The course needs to be set on "Automatic Evaluation Mode"
    nadzhatulothman
    Participant
    Yes i set before this 0 and
    nadzhatulothman
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    yes if you want to automatically assign the certificate to user then automatic evaluation should be ON
    nadzhatulothman
    Participant
    i already set automatic evaluation to all my course and the mark i put only 1 but still certificate not auto create to student that finish the course
    Diana
    Participant
    Please share the course URL on which you are checking, I will share a screen recording of your own site
    nadzhatulothman
    Participant
    @Diana please try any from them
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    molinajp
    Participant
    Facing same problema. Certificate is not generated automatically. Config are ok. “Automatic Evaluation Mode” ON % complete >40%.
    molinajp
    Participant
    My problem its solved. I've to change default value (40) to another % , save the course and publish again.
    Diana
    Participant
    @molinajp, Oh, great..!! :)
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Certificate Completed Course’ is closed to new replies.