Certificate content is not fully in center

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Certificate content is not fully in center

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    IBSP
    Spectator
    Hi Certificate Content is not well aligned in the center, How can I fix this? See this:-  https://prnt.sc/pd9sm8 Thanks
    Veronica
    hello, select the element you want it to align center then align the element to center Align Center consider the width of the entire page and place the element in the center of the page. apply this to all the elements you wished to be centered try this if doesn't work then please share the page URL or credentials to check it out.
    IBSP
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    IBSP
    Spectator
    Veronica
    to test your certificate i need the admin credentials. if i cant check your backend i cant perform the required steps. it is just delaying this issue. here is the thing am getting: http://prntscr.com/pe7348 because i am not an admin
    IBSP
    Spectator
    logan
    IBSP
    Spectator
    IBSP
    Spectator
    Veronica
    Hello, NO forum is the most sophisticated and significant way to contact us. this is monitored by our authorities too. you will have the permanency of records forever.
    when you changed my theme demo then after that I'm facing this problem, Believe me,  that was not me, that was just an accident.
    changing demo does not affect its functionality. its just a home page template. it is as simple as creating a new post and delete it and then again create it. it does not cause a fatal error. As i stated above that this is one of your third party plugin interfering with WordPress core files. deactivate all third party plugins except wplms default. then the check issue will be resolved.
    Note: i can proof this by deactivating your plugins but i don't want to because you have already set up your mind and blaming us for the unusual activities.
    once you are done with this please inform me i will check this and share the video of the entire process.
    IBSP
    Spectator
    Hello, I didn't mean to blame you. I am thankful to you that you have made such a good system and your support is also very good, but you give a little late response. This was done by some of your own Support team member So I'm a little afraid that somewhere else you do it wrong again😕 So I said that you should make a video of whatever you do so that I also know what you did and it is very easy for you. The thing that I'm blaming you, I'm not doing this, I'm just afraid that something might change somewhere else. I try to deactivate the plug-ins and then tell you what the issue was. Thanks
    Veronica

Please go to the plugin page and try to deactivate all 3rd party plugins. and check if it resolves the issue. then activate plugins 1 by 1 and check which plugin is causing this issue.

once you are done with identifying that wicked plugin. i suggest you to not activate that plugin.

please let me know your response.

good luck.

IBSP
    Spectator
    Dear @Veronica, Thanks for your Guidance, And it works for me by deactivating all plugins one by one, And finally I found and deactivated all it's related plugins too, See this:- https://prnt.sc/pifr32 But when i was trying this on my localhost it was occurring randomly i don't why but that was so confusing, Thanks for your help, Hope it would work with my Certificates, to align their content in absolutely center, Thanks for  your help
    Veronica
    hello, But when I was trying this on my localhost it was occurring randomly I don't why but that was so confusing, what do you mean by the term randomly here?? please explain it more as you know http://prntscr.com/piwpfu so the problem is solved or not!!!
    IBSP
    Spectator
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The topic ‘Certificate content is not fully in center’ is closed to new replies.