Certificate: course duration (or other option)

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Certificate: course duration (or other option)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    roath
    Spectator
    Hello, How can I include in a certificate a fixed number for course duration (e.g. 20 hours)? Thank you. Regards, Rodrigo
    Diana
    Participant
    @roath, These shortcodes are available for certificates, you can try these refer: http://prntscr.com/reltpr
    roath
    Spectator
    Hello Diana, What I want is a modified [certificate_course_duration]: instead of a variable number (real time spent in a course), I would like a fixed number, for example the sum of the duration of the units. So regardless if a student spent 3 hours or 5 minutes in a course, I would like to show the total duration of the videos. Is it possible? Thanks.
    Steve
    Hello Roath, Can you please tell me what do you exactly want, Sum of the duration of all units or the total duration of videos?
    roath
    Spectator
    Hello Steve, For example, my course has two units and two quizzes. The units contains one video each with 30 minutes and other with 1 hour. The quizzes don't have any time limit. I would like my certificate compute just sum of the unit duration in the <span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">[certificate_course_duration] </span>shortcode<span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;"> = 1,5 hours or 90 minutes.</span> Is it possible? Thanks
    Steve
    Hello @roath, It is not possible to show total video duration, we can display total unit duration if you want. Thank you,
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Certificate: course duration (or other option)’ is closed to new replies.