Certificate Course is open in the start the course

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Certificate Course is open in the start the course

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Saska9010
    Participant
    Hi   I created a free course with an automatic certificate. without having to take the final quiz. However, when I enter the course, even without having completed the course certificate link, it is already enabled. How do I get it enabled only when the student finishes the course? </div>
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, You can received certificate only course process 100%, Means without course complete not possible to assign certificate, Thanks,
    Saska9010
    Participant
    Hi   OK.   I have this course. (free) https://www.saska.com.br/course/introducao-ao-sistema-python/   if I enter this page, on the right side there is the link to the course certificate. If you click there, the certificate will appear. Even without starting the course.   This certificate does not appear in the profile, but it appears there on the course page. It should be blocked, right?
    Veronica
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Certificate Course is open in the start the course’ is closed to new replies.