Certificate displayed incorrectly

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Certificate displayed incorrectly

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    Hi, I tried, freeserif didn't work. Arial, Time news roman work perfectly anywhere, and when you test it in the Certificate Template addon, it works perfectly, the problem happens when the site tries to generate the actual certificate, it maybe a technical issue that the font is not displayed consistently, may not be from the font itself If you come up with new solution could you please test if it work for me, we are going to a loop that you suggest me wrong solution, it doesn't work, then I report to you and then we do the whole thing again. This will save both of us lots of time
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi we looked into this and found that the shortcode certificate_student_name is actually causing the issue here the return value of it is not encoded in proper format which is saved in database . Maybe its due to database encoding issue for vietnamese characters or might be server OS. Please check if mbstring library enabled on your server ?
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    Hi, how to check this mbstring ? could you please provide an instruction ?
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    Could you please help me to find the solution urgently as my learners are complaining everyday
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    The mbstring library can be seen in your phpinfo : https://prnt.sc/15sp6wa on server or php extensions module on your server .
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    Hi, mbstring is already enabled in my phpinfo, please check this screenshot https://photos.app.goo.gl/YxVVvEkPDeEHh4oH9
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Use of dejavusans font worked (use the font file exactlty named ("dejavusans.ttf")
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    Hi Alex, Thank you a lot ! the font works
    Veronica
    hi @hothaibinh really good to know that our assistance helps you to solve this issue
Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • The topic ‘Certificate displayed incorrectly’ is closed to new replies.