Certificate does not save or download

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Certificate does not save or download

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    hashur
    Participant
    Hello: Just noticed that certificate is generated just fine, could print, but does not save, and when download, I get the logo image. I do not use the pdf certificate plugin. What do you suggest.' Thank You  
    hashur
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    logan
    Hello, The basic editor has a lot of issues. I would suggest you to user pdf certificate. the good news is certificate issue is fixed by pdf certificate.
    hashur
    Participant
    Hello Logan: Thank You I installed & activated the pdf plugin,
    • The download feature still did not work.

• I could never get the left margins in right place.

So I have to deactivate the plugin. Could that be because of the cdn or cloudflare  plugin ? Thank You

logan

Hello,

Thank you very much for your feedback.

I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin URL and credentials) with course url and certificate url in a private reply to your site to take a better look at the issue.  The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

hashur
    Participant
    hashur
    Participant
    logan
    Bro,, i need your admin credentials to check the above. please read the replies carefully for faster resolution.
    hashur
    Participant
    logan
    hashur
    Participant
    logan
    hashur
    Participant
    Logan: Thank you for trying.  I did the above. I still got the two logos, so I don't want to use the PDF certificate plugin now, may be in a few months. I deactivated the plugin, but the original certificate still does not download or save. Can you figure out how to fix it. Thank You
    logan
    hashur
    Participant
    Logan: The issue is not with the cache, its the plugin, it needs more testing, that is why I wait a month or two before using new plugins. Thank You
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The topic ‘Certificate does not save or download’ is closed to new replies.