Certificate doesn't appear in my profile

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Certificate doesn't appear in my profile

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    tripialebox
    Participant
    What about the other issues? The save button on certificate, the unlimited on the courses?
    Mk
    Now it says 40mb. Where should I change it?
    Well we recommend php memory limit to be at least 128 MB  or more.
    It can be increase in changing code of php ini file. I better advise you to contact your host provider.  
    Also share valid ftp credentials.
    tripialebox
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mk
    I have fixed unlimited duration on course for 9999. please check and reply.   Finished course bug has been fixed. Please reply if you want any thing else.      
    tripialebox
    Participant
    Ok thanks, I double checked. When I go to courses and am not logged in it displays "unlimited course", but when I log in and subscribed to it, it goes back again to 27 years. And about the download button on the certificate, it works fine on Safari but it still opens and 'about:blank' page on chrome. Can you please double check?
    Mk
    Yes you are right. Actually any course setting that you change will be effective for new users only. So for checking unlimited course please enrol a new user to the course and check. thats why it was showing unlimited for non logged in user.
    tripialebox
    Participant
    Ok thank you. What about the download certificate button?
    Mk
    tripialebox
    Participant
    Isn't there anything we can do make the download button work again? And what about your image of the certificate? Mine displays correctly.
    tripialebox
    Participant
    Even with a new member after I put him in the course, the duration becomes again 27 years
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    27 years : this is pending issue in theme .To fix this please share your ftp credentials again as credentials shared previously are not working .  If you are using pdf certificates then download button will be shown by browser itself on the pdf .
    tripialebox
    Participant
    Mk
    set course certificate template : Go to edit course -> settings and change certificate template. refer : http://prntscr.com/nqz5u6 and then regenerate the certificate for the user and then check . refer : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtMck_nMCbU
    tripialebox
    Participant
    Ok look, you d0n't understand. I set everything as you said, but the button keeps not working, and the image that is generated on the profile page is not saved in my media library as usual. So I can't even reset the images for any user. Can you please fix this? Check on ftp, there must be something wrong set up. Thank you very much
    Mk
    yes you are right we checked it and the image is not saving for the certificate . We checked this in code and found that getimagesize function is not working at all in your website . This could be due to many reasons . Maybe some server security not allowing the base64 date to be read or written on the server . I also found this could also be reason : allow_url_fopen : off . please contact your webhost and ask them to turn it on . To make it work i have commented out the code which was using the getimagesize function . but this change will be removed on update .  
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)
  • The topic ‘Certificate doesn't appear in my profile’ is closed to new replies.