Certificate font displays incorrectly (again)

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Certificate font displays incorrectly (again)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    Hi, I used to have the problem that certificate text doesn't display correctly in Vietnamese which was resolved here https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/certificate-displayed-incorrectly/page/3/ So far, we haven't received any complaint yet, but for some finished the course before the problem was fixed they still had the issue. I can fix it pretty simple by removing their certificates and adding the certificate again. However, there's one account I cannot do anything about it: I remove then add certificate, I login to the account to change profile info, I change the name in back end, I replace it with English characters. The name on the certificate just doesn't change Please help
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    hi that can be a cache issue as it is working for others but not for that specific user means it is cached try to deactivate the cache plugin and clear cache and then hard reload the page
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Certificate font displays incorrectly (again)’ is closed to new replies.