Certificate not generated automaticly + notations

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Certificate not generated automaticly + notations

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Zaco
    Participant
    Hello, We have these 2 issues : 1- When the course is finished, the certificate does not generate automaticly 2- All questions in the quizz have a note of 5. But it doesn't work. It always gives a general note of 0 We have already send you the credentials of our site. Could you please check and fix these issues Thanks in advance Isaac
    Steve
    Hello user,
    1. I hope this will help you to resolve your problem: https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/the-certificate-does-not-been-generated-automatically-at-the-and-of-the-course/

2. And I couldn't know what is that note? Please let me know.

Thank You

Zaco
    Participant
    Thanks for your answer. 1/We checked the forum answers but still, the automatic certificate is not working. How can we do ? Could you check our settings with your credentials to our back-office ? 2/ We mean that each question of the quizz (20 qustions in total) have 5 points. But it doesn't note calculate the final mark (on a total of 100). It always put 0/100 If we need to pay something so that you  fix these, we are ready to pay. Thanks  
    Diana
    Participant
    @zaco, Point 1: Yes, we will check why in auto evaluation mode certificate is not assigned. But I suggest you to try adding the marks as 1% for earning the certificate and if it is still not working then do share your site URL with admin credentials here in a private reply One mistake users generally do is set the certificate earning marks as 100% or 0%. In both these cases, you will not get the certificate Point 2: If the questions are created properly and mark also set then it is not possible that you will get 0 marks. When Point 2 will be resolved, point 1 automatically solve
    Zaco
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    Zaco
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    Point 1: I request you to share a screen recording what's the issue so I can replicate in the same manner Point 2: All certificate related shortcode, you will find when you create a certificate template: http://prntscr.com/tk5ffy
    Zaco
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    Zaco
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    Zaco
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    @Zaco, We already have shortcode available For Student Email : [certificate_student_email] To show any field like bio or address, you have to pass the field like this: [certificate_student_field field='bio'] Similarly, you can pass address field as well Please confirm here. So we can close this topic
    Zaco
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The topic ‘Certificate not generated automaticly + notations’ is closed to new replies.