Certificate PDF not whowing

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Certificate PDF not whowing

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    leoduquette
    Participant
    I've looked through all the support and can't seem to resolve this. I have the height and width added correctly. I have print and download showing but when clicked I only get the JPG with no data.scrren shot
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi... When you first open a certificate then the certificate is generated and it is saved as an attachment to the course , after that the saved attachment is opened everytime you try to open the certificate. I guess your image is very large that's why it doesn't open completely before the image is generated and hence the image is saved as an attachment and it opens everytime you view the certificate. You can regenerate the certificate if you want, refer: https://vibethemes.com/documentation/wplms/knowledge-base/improvements-in-wplms-certificates/ Also you can upload the certificate for users, refer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtMck_nMCbU Also try using a small image as background.
    leoduquette
    Participant
    !?, This is not answering my question about the PDF button not showing. Somhow this is the answer to a previous question I had.
    This reply has been marked as private.
    leoduquette
    Participant
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    leoduquette
    Participant
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi... Thanks for sharing the credentials I checked your website and found out that the issue was with the template you created. I have fixed it on your website please check and confirm.
    leoduquette
    Participant
    Perfect, thank you so much. May I asked what you fixed as I found others had this similar problem. Thanks again, you guys are awesome.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    The issue was with the template, the image url was dubled and one had the wrong url and other had the correct url. I changed the temaplte and regenerated the certificate for the student. The users who are getting this issue, you'll have to regenerate the certificates for them once.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Certificate PDF not whowing’ is closed to new replies.