Certificate pdf problem

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Certificate pdf problem

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    antterry
    Spectator
    Dear Admin, Certificate on HTML load perfect, but not at pdf. The certificate size is 1011 x 787. HTML loaded in landscape layout, but pdf loaded in portrait.
    Mk
    Please share site url and admin credentials so that I can check your certificates
    antterry
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mk
    Well I checked your issue, What I found is your certificate has same length and width as mentioned.
    Will You please share user and course info for which its creating issue for further checking.
    Mk
    antterry
    Spectator
    Mk
    yes, I find your issue, pdf is not generating for full size of certificate . Solution : Please try by changing certificates height and width (It should be less than size of A4). So decrease your certificate's size. check it and reply.
    antterry
    Spectator
    Dear MK, Thanks for clarifying, but the pdf quality is very bad, how to increase the quality?
    logan
    Hello, Please confirm you are using #PDF CERTIFICATE Plugin for creating certificate. tutorials:
    1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyJGVlegWTc
    2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9mXInbmFGY

Actually when pdf certificate is being ready to generate it takes a lot of resources of the server. it is totally dependent on your server. if your server is not strong enough then it cant fulfil the requirement and creates a blurry image of certificate.
    please let me know your thoughts also share the link or title of certificate template so that i can test it on your end. best regards.
    antterry
    Spectator
    Dear Logan, Yes, we are using #PDF CERTIFICATE Plugin. We only have one certificate template right now, which is "Financial Literacy for Young Millennials". And the pdf does not fix to the size, it cut an half.
    logan
    Hey Pal, I have tested this on your site it works fine for me. here is how it works: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cqfO1hZz15 I have also checked your site having lots of 3rd party plugins please deactivate them once specially the cache plugin (auto-optimize). clear the browsers cache then re generate the certificate. it will work. Tip: we are running at version 3.9.2 of theme/ plugin. make sure they are up to date.
    antterry
    Spectator
    Dear Logan, Working now, thanks.
    Mk
    Great, thanks for confirmation. I am closing this topic. Have a good day.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘Certificate pdf problem’ is closed to new replies.