certificate: scores invicible

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting certificate: scores invicible

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Hello, How come some members can no longer see the final course score in their certificate? It's empty? I must have deleted something in the past. Can I get that back? Thanks, Gijs
    Diana
    Participant
    Certificate is there on their profile? But not showing course marks?
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Yes, exactly that. I have deleted all activities at one time and deactivated the buddypress activity option. Could that have something to do with it? And why is it not saved? More important, is there a way to get these scores back into the certificate? More info: his membership was expired. So I just now renewed it just to check. The certificates that had no score now show score: 0. And all the final scores that once were saved here are now gone... It's all just a bit messy..
    Diana
    Participant
    That means the recorded activity is deleted due to which it is showing 0 marks. When you were deleting activities, you should not delete all activities because in wplms we are saving activity for each and everything. Now, please assign marks to that student. The activity will be recorded and the marks will be visible on "certificate"
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    How to assign the marks to every quiz and score? Also, is their a backup of the scores? But this is interesting. The quiz and courses scores are saved in activities. So these are only saved when buddypress activaties are activated? And not deleted of course :) Please answer all three questions.
    Diana
    Participant
    Yes, we are recording activity for everything so it will be easier to debug. From course - admin check the student's submission and assign the marks then assign the certificate again from there Now the marks will be visible on certificate
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    I'll do that when students ask for it. It's way too much work now. It's probably the first thing in three years that I did which had a negative effect that has a major impact and I just can't easily undo. I hate it. My own fault :( Closing
    Diana
    Participant
    okay, but please do not delete anything from now on. Do check each and everything :)
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘certificate: scores invicible’ is closed to new replies.