Certificate template for my website

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Certificate template for my website

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    johnfelipe
    Spectator
    Hello, i have built a website on wordpress to create some free courses but i want to know how to import an already existing certificate template so once the user finish the course he can recive a certificate. If you need any aditional information regarding my website or something else, please let me know and thanks.
    Diana
    Participant
    @johnfelipe, I guess the import/export feature has this functionality to import certificate templates from one site to another Please check that
    johnfelipe
    Spectator
    @logan can you help me with this topic please? i need an step by step guide because i do not know hot to set my new template
    Diana
    Participant
    @johnfelipe, Please use this tip as a reference: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/wplms-site-import-and-export/ But I will recommend if you have a lot of data which you want to export from one site to another. Then use this, because if you only want to import templates and there are 4-5 templates then you can create those certificate templates manually
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Certificate template for my website’ is closed to new replies.