Certificate Template is not align with contents & Student’s name error

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Certificate Template is not align with contents & Student’s name error

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Saturn2017
    Participant
    Hi, Vibe team, I am having the following 2 problems with the certificate: Problem 1: Certificate template is not align with contents Problem 2: Student's name appeared to be the instructor's name Thank you for the assistance.
    Saturn2017
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    Veronica
    hi @Saturn2017! please let me know if the issue is resolved! and one more thing that i want to know from your site which is that you are using nextend social login plugin right! so to show it on the login pop up do you faced any difficulty? can you please share the steps with us to show it on login popup! it will be great full!
    Saturn2017
    Participant
    Hi, Veron, Sorry for the delayed reply. Thank you for the help. The alignment is still having some problems for the certificate, I will let you know if I need your further assistance. Thank you. As for Nextend Social Login Plugin, the social login buttons were appeared automatically after I activated it and all I needed to do was adjusting the alignment in the pop up. Are you facing any difficulty so far? Thank you.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well to resolve alingment problem of the image you would need to create your certificate below in the visual editor.  
    Saturn2017
    Participant
    Hi, Alex, Thank you for the solution. I tried, unfortunately, it didn't work out. The size of the template and the size of the background image however couldn't match :( Could you please assist on this? Thank you.
    Veronica
    sorry for the delay in reply due to support holiday can you please share the screenshot of the issue which helps me to understand it in better way! because last time when i made changes it looks perfect what the issue now!
    Saturn2017
    Participant
    Veronica
    Saturn2017
    Participant
    Veronica
    hi,

Just try putting an image with  same width and height as that of your certificate template height and width .

Ideal size would be 850 X 650  .

You can import some sample certificate template using this tip : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/certificate-import-codes/
    and then start editing them to build yours .

Saturn2017
    Participant
    Hi, Veronica, I followed the instruction you stated above to imported the templates, also adjusted the certificate size to 850X650, unfortunately, non of the template worked. Could you please further assist on this? Thank you.
    Veronica
    yes i have checked this on your site. please give the permission to create new template and to add that with the course also please share the course url on which i can check the same!
    Saturn2017
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The topic ‘Certificate Template is not align with contents & Student’s name error’ is closed to new replies.