certificate upon completion

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues certificate upon completion

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    nex
    Spectator
    How can I configure my course so that when the student finishes the course, and without them taking an exam or receiving a grade, they can obtain a certificate that they have completed the course?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well this is not available right now in course , student cannot finish the course without taking exam if exam is present in the course curriculum .He has to finish each and very lesson as overall grade depends on this .
    nex
    Spectator
    Hi! Sorry, my fault.. Actually I'm talking about certificate. I want students to receive a certificate at the end of the course, without the need for them to take an exam or receive a grade, just to finish the course.
    Veronica
    hello, delay due to holiday. yes we can assign the certificate to the course directly on which the quiz is not connected. you can directly set the course percentage and then it will assign to the user after course complition.
    nex
    Spectator
    Awesome, so I can set the course porcentage in 100% in order to assign the certificate at the end of the course (without a quiz), is this correct?. If your answer is YES, then we can close this thread. If not, please explain me :) Thanks!
    Veronica
    yes it is the same. you can try to apply the same if you face any trouble then please let us know.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘certificate upon completion’ is closed to new replies.