Certificate with custom dimensions issue

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Certificate with custom dimensions issue

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    damiko
    Participant
    Hello, I am attempting to create a pdf certificate with custom dimensions, but it does not turn out right at all: https://dev.wm.systems/wms-test/wp-content/uploads/sites/20/2020/01/sample_wms-certificate-v2-0.pdf?1580273982 I have the need to print a regular certificate as well as a wallet card. Because it's not possible to assign 2 templates to a course, I put both on the same template. With the old certificate system, I was able to make it bleed onto the other page. First page was regular certificate, second was the card. The new certificate system is so much easier to use, but when I use a custom orientation, it completely fails. Can you please correct this for me? Or explain how I may fix it?
    damiko
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    logan
    damiko
    Participant
    logan
    please share a screenshot or video if possible. so that I can better understand the issue.
    damiko
    Participant
    https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cYVvrCwioT
    logan
    hello, i have discussed this with mr vibe, he told me that we are using tcpdf library and we have restricted this to fix the layout. because this one is very complex we can't fix this for now. please use the older version. for now this is all we could suggest.
    damiko
    Participant
    Okay, we had been waiting a long time for the new certificate system, as the old one has several issues. So this is a bit of a blow. Can we pay to have this customization done? It is urgent for us.
    logan
    damiko
    Participant
    Hi there, I wrote to the email address provided. No reply. This is a feature that is broken in your current version. Should that not take priority? I am even willing on paying someone to help me. My project is useless if I can't provide proper certificates. Please, is there any way someone can help?
    logan
    damiko
    Participant
    Hi there, can you please provide an update?
    logan
    damiko
    Participant
    Hi Logan, thanks for getting back to me. That is quite unfortunate. What about adding the ability to assign 2 certificates? This will work and is again a customization I am willing to pay for. I am getting pretty desperate. The old certificate system didn't work well for us at all, so we were excited when this new one was released. It has been working great until we hit this problem.
    logan
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • The topic ‘Certificate with custom dimensions issue’ is closed to new replies.