Certificate with custom dimensions issue

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Certificate with custom dimensions issue

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    damiko
    Participant
    That would be great! Please advise on how to proceed.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Ok, we're starting work. We'll give you a customized version of PDF certificates addon. You will be able to set number of pages in the Certificate template and use the same drag drop builder. We will share a video of its working by mid next week. After which you can make payment and we will finish the plugin and share details.
    damiko
    Participant
    Hello My Vibe, Thanks again for taking on my project. How is it progressing?   Thank you, Mike
    Diana
    Participant
    @damiko, We can share the customized plugin by next week. Apologies for this delay. After that, you can check and then pay us
    damiko
    Participant
    Hi Diana, it's been another week. Did your team complete this customization?
    Diana
    Participant
    @Damiko, I am sorry that you have waited for so long.  The thing is there are a few things which we need to consider before handing over to you. We can deliver it to you by Wednesday so that you can check the functionality of the addon. Thanks for your patience and apologies for the delay you are facing
    damiko
    Participant
    Hello Diana, it is now Wednesday. May you provide the update? Thanks
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Dear user sorry for too much delay but now i,m working on this will complete in next mid week.
    damiko
    Participant
    Hello sir, it has been 9 more days. Is it complete now?
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Yes i,m working on it, provide customize code shortly .
    damiko
    Participant
    Hello, update please? It's been so long...
    damiko
    Participant
    Hello sir, may you kindly provide an update?
    damiko
    Participant
    Is anyone there?
    damiko
    Participant
    Hello, can someone please respond to me.
    Diana
    Participant
    @damiko, Please email Mr. Vibe on this email id [email protected]
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • The topic ‘Certificate with custom dimensions issue’ is closed to new replies.