Certificates are coming out BLACK

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Certificates are coming out BLACK

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    SuperDave
    Spectator
    Ok going to post this issue again as your site seems to be not working properly and a reply was deleted and I cannot access or update the issue. The issue we have is with Certificates which in the past have been tricky to display correctly but this time they display but show a Black Screen. We get the same result printed or PDF. Really poor for the users. From experience I think the following is going to be useful (1) The site msplondon.co.uk is HTTPS (2) We have used the same height and width settings as per the production site. Cert Width  690 and height 1200. We have changed these with no effect. (3) We have copied over and used the following custom CSS .mycustomcertificate .mycertificate_student_name{ position:absolute; text-align:center; top:0px; width:70%; } Removed or included this has no effect to the outcome. (4) Background image size is 96 KB. I have removed this and it has no effect to the outcome. (5) Browser chrome YOU GUYS then recommended that the source URLs of images in the certificates were incorrect. I fixed all of these without any improvement. Then one of you guys went in on Saturday and seemed with updating of the issue to get the Black Screen issue fixed partially. We don't now get a Black Screen but the certificate images are missing. Please FIX THIS The worst thing of all is that our logs show your support person also changed the config of the site and the courses no longer work. We now get :- We know this must be you for the following reasons:-
    • We allocated to you guys an Admin user which only you guys hav used from the same IP

• No other person over the weekend accessed the site

• The site was working on Friday at close of business.

We are pleased that someone is workign hard on fixing things but can the changes be reversed as out sute is broken  

SuperDave
    Spectator
    mising images ae shown below:- (1) Black Certificates   (2) Course 404  
    SuperDave
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    SuperDave
    Spectator
    SuperDave
    Spectator
    We are still concerned with the weekend access by you guys and damaage to the site such as missing tests etc. Please can we discuss and try to solve the certificate issue and security. Just want to get our site fixed and make sure you guys are acing correctly when making weekend access.
    SuperDave
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    SuperDave
    Spectator
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Thank you for sharing the records. Honestly I do not believe that any of the support staff would want to hack you because first there is no motive, second trust me they're already overloaded and they do not have time to do this. However, it is a case as you've shared the records and suspicion is there. I would suggest you to message me on facebook.com/vibethemes and we can check your site when you're online or maybe fix the issues using TeamViewer.   regarding the issue : Whenever the certificate is generated a image is captured and stored in Course attachments. So, you will need to force certificate regeneration to check the updates. refer video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtMck_nMCbU  
    adhocacademy
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well the issue is due to width of certificate . Please adjust the width so that it does not axceed the resolution of screen (near 800 width is ideal) and regenerate the certificate of the user using this tip : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/improvements-in-wplms-certificates/
    adhocacademy
    Participant
    Veronica
    hi, you can directly provide the width of the certificate or you can choose the portrait size of the certificate.
    adhocacademy
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The topic ‘Certificates are coming out BLACK’ is closed to new replies.