Certificates doesn’t work

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Certificates doesn’t work

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    marielcerra
    Participant
    Hi, I have a problem, the certificates on my site are not showing. When the person wants to see the certificate after the course ends, the screen freezes and it is impossible to download it. In the next post, I share the administrator user and the test user. In addition, when I enter the students of a course, I do not have a student search engine and I cannot advance the page, I can only see the first students: https://www.loom.com/share/0868d8efe608477e9f668db57a78ce8c
    marielcerra
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    checking on your site
    Veronica
    hi on your site, you are on v4 and plugins are very old please update the plugin and also the theme and change the course layout to v4 select the blank layout in appearance>>customize>>layouts>>course layout same for the profile layout it will apply the v4 template on your site
    marielcerra
    Participant
    Hello, I update all and change the layouts but it doesn't work, it redirects to the profile page. You can see in the test user. Could you fix it, please? Thanks!
    Veronica
    ok please share the course URL and certificate template URL
    marielcerra
    Participant
    Veronica
    thanks for the details checking on your site checking on your site
    Veronica
    Veronica
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Certificates doesn’t work’ is closed to new replies.