Chang colour of header separator line

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Chang colour of header separator line

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    amacken
    Spectator
    Hi WPLMS team, Could you please take a look at this web page: https://www.theonline.academy/individuals/ Underneath the logo (header) you will see a separator line which is green. How can I either remove or change the colour of that line please? The menu is right at the top of the page, but the 'login' menu item is centred within the header. How can I centralise the menu in the header please? I have tried changing to different header styles but nothing seems to work. Thank you
    Diana
    Participant
    @amacken To change the color of line: Paste this custom css in wp-admin > Appearance > Customize > custom css header {border-bottom: 2px solid #f4524d !important;} To change the color pass another color code in the custom css For the menu: Did you increased the menu padding from wp-admin > Appearance > Customize > Header Or added any custom css because there is too much bottom padding in the menu header
    amacken
    Spectator
    Hi Diana, The CSS to change the colour didn't work. I have tried different padding (0-20) and nothing seems to work. I'll set up an admin account for you take a look please.
    amacken
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Credentials shared by you are student credentials please share admin credentials with us in a private reply.
    amacken
    Spectator
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    amacken
    Spectator
    Thank you very much.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Chang colour of header separator line’ is closed to new replies.