Change '1 seats left' to '1 seat left'

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Change '1 seats left' to '1 seat left'

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    fdittmar
    Participant
    Hi,
    > '1 seats left' to '1 seat left'
    we've had this error in the english language theme for years/forever now. Is there a way to set the 'seat' to the singular when the course availability drops to 1? It's a seemingly small issue but important for all your customers that work in language/translations/school type learning establishments. Would be nice to get that corrected some time. Thanks
    Mk
    Ok, It will be modify in next update. If you want it in urgent, please share ftp credentials I will change your code. And yes its small issue but important one. Thanks for correcting.
    fdittmar
    Participant
    Excellent news. Not urgent for me - I'll wait for update as we're in the middle of curriculum anyway. thanks
    Mk
    Great, Thanks for reply. Well if you want any other please don't hesitate to ask.
    fdittmar
    Participant
    Hey, The team fixed the 1seat text but they introduced the error with 0 now! 1 seat left is now correct but it also says ‘0 seat left’. It should be 0 seats left, of course. I now have all my sold out courses display wrongly. I assume you’ll try to fix in an upcoming release? Many thanks.
    Mk
    ok, we will fix it. Trello: https://trello.com/c/5JRHWgBY You can check the status here.
    fdittmar
    Participant
    Trello says it's fixed but it is NOT
    fdittmar
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mk
    Please share FTP in private reply. I will update changes for you.  
    fdittmar
    Participant
    fdittmar
    Participant
    Mk
    Done. Please check now. Refer: http://prntscr.com/p57gx5
    fdittmar
    Participant
    Yes, indeed, it looks fixed. Thank you. I'll recheck after the next theme update to ensure it's found it's way into general availability. Appreciate the effort.
    Mk
    Thank you for your good words. Sure, take your time and check.
    fdittmar
    Participant
    Hi, this broke again after upgrading to 3.9.7 last night. This should be in the theme upgrades by now. Can you fix it please. thanks
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • The topic ‘Change '1 seats left' to '1 seat left'’ is closed to new replies.