Change '1 seats left' to '1 seat left'

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Change '1 seats left' to '1 seat left'

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    logan
    Yes noted down. this will be fixed in the coming update.
    fdittmar
    Participant
    @logan @support Team, I can't quite believe it but this is still broken! The most basic use of the english language is broken in a theme that says it's about learning and education. I installed 3.9.9 on Staging and a full course still says '0 Seat left'. It's hard to have this happen - I have had a number of students comment upon it on our site. It truly is embarrassing and at this point not just for me but for all wplms users and especially for Vibe. You fixed it in the past, then broke it again and now had 5 months since I reported it again. Please fix this in your code base and then send me the code in a private reply so that I can fix it in my live site (we are in term at the moment so I don't want external access to my live teaching site) thank you
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    yes this is yet to be fixed , we missed these among other important bug fixes .
    fdittmar
    Participant
    @Alex, It's really not good when basic english language is broken in an area that every student or customer sees... Both the customizer attempts by you and @logan did not work but previously @mk fixed it. Can you post the correct code for me and I'll fix it on my site myself please. I've just opened up registrations for our next school term so this will be ultra embarrassing again (for my language school) within weeks. thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi this change was made long ago .Can you please share the screenshot where its not working for you ?
    fdittmar
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I did made mistake on this . The issue with 1 seat left is fixed but for 0 it shows 0 seat left this is not fixed .I hope you understand where I misunderstood it . This is yet to be fixed by us.     here is the compenstation of my mistake :     Please try adding this custom code in your wplms-customizer.php file in wplms customizer plugin : add_filter('wplms_course_button_extra','custom_vibe_course_button_students_extra2',10,2); function custom_vibe_course_button_students_extra2($extra,$course_id){     if(function_exists('bp_course_get_max_students')){       $max_students = bp_course_get_max_students($course_id);     }else{       $max_students=get_post_meta($course_id,'vibe_max_students',true);     }       if(isset($max_students) && $max_students && $max_students < 9998){         $number=bp_course_count_students_pursuing($course_id);         $left  = $max_students-$number;         if($left == 1) {           $extra .= '<span>'.($left).' '.__('SEAT LEFT','vibe').'</span>';         } else {           $extra .= '<span>'.($left).' '.__('SEATS LEFT','vibe').'</span>';         }     }     return $extra; } add_action('init',function (){    remove_filter('wplms_course_button_extra','custom_vibe_course_button_students_extra',10,2); });
    fdittmar
    Participant
    @Alex I understand. You've got so many tickets in this forum (and so many from people who could easily find their own problem solution if they only searched for 10 minutes) - if you don't have the time to read back a bunch of posts, things like this happen easily. I'm glad that it seems a relatively easy programmatic fix and that it will be in the next versions. Works perfectly on my site: 1 = Seat left, Everything else = x Seats left. I appreciate you doing this. Your personal efforts are usually excellent - the general willingness of the team here to help even with stuff that really isn't just theme related, but often environmental, is actually what compensates for the slow'ish (often 24+ hours per interaction) responses. Anyway, this is closed now. Thanks again for your help.
Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • The topic ‘Change '1 seats left' to '1 seat left'’ is closed to new replies.