Change background color for sidebar widget

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Change background color for sidebar widget

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    DynamicInfluence
    Participant
    How do I change the background color for the my sidebar widgets?
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello @DynamicInfluence, Please share the styling issue with proper screenshots this is easy for us what you want to say for next time please follow anyway this time you can use this, You can try adding the following css in your wp-admin -> appearance -> customize -> custom css : .single-course section#content .col-md-3 { background: #fafafa; }   thanks,
    DynamicInfluence
    Participant
    Hi, Here is a screen shot of what I'm trying to do.  I want to change the background in my sidebar widget, actually similar to what you have on your site. sidebar
    Diana
    Participant
    @dynamicinfluence Can you please share the page URL for that
    DynamicInfluence
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello @DynamicInfluence, Use this code go to appearance>>customization>>custom css and paste it, div.no.content div.vibe_editor div.v_module div.vibe_sidebar{ background-color:red !important; } Refer : https://prnt.sc/rzlovt Thanks,
    DynamicInfluence
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    If you want the CSS only for this specific page then add this custom CSS .page-id-160 .vibe_sidebar .widget h4.widgettitle {padding-left:12px !important;} Change the px according to your requirement
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Change background color for sidebar widget’ is closed to new replies.