Change Course Directory Page Title

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Change Course Directory Page Title

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    eggeno
    Spectator
    I cannot translate title of courses page. Please, refer to the screenshot for details
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    You will find this text in the Vibe course module plugin . Please also check if you have provided it manually in the yoast seo title settings or the page settings .
    eggeno
    Spectator
    Hi Alex, I checked the whole vibe course module plugin. The only file where there is 'Course Directory' text is: includes/bp-course-functions.php but translation is not working. Please, can you help me? Thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Then it will be appearing from some settings . This is also an issue and we have fixed this already adn the fix will be available for this in the next update of wplms . Have you checked  if you have provided it manually in the yoast seo title settings or the page settings .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    One occurrence for the text is also in the wplms theme fro this text.
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    same problem, Yoast Seo URL its ok but the tab in a Crome, Firefox..., show the title in english (in my case the tab show Course Directorio, Course in English and Directorio in Spanish)
    Veronica
    hi @eduardovid

please make sure you have all plugins and theme activated to the latest version

if you need further assistance then I request you to please create your own topic because to check your issue if we want your's admin credentials or page URL of your site then an Email sends to the person who creates this topic with your credentials either you send them as a private reply which is not good.

so for security purposes always create your own topic.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Change Course Directory Page Title’ is closed to new replies.