Change FILE NAME in PDF Certificate

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Change FILE NAME in PDF Certificate

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    ayalapau
    Spectator
    Hello, I have a problem: I am using the PDF certificate Add-on, but the add-on uses only the "name" field to create the PDF Certificate FILE NAME, for example: I have user A who's name is Antonio Lopez (field Name=Antonio, field Apellido=Lopez), and user B who's name is Antonio Hernandez (field Name=Antonio, field Apellido=Hernandez), hence when they present the quiz and obtain the certificate the 2nd user in obtaining it (Antonio Hernandez) is seeing/downloading the others' Antonio (Antonio Lopez) certificate, because the file names are the SAME ( Certificate for -ANTONIO_FOREIGN FINDERS COURSE ) How can I make the Certificate use Field Name and Field "Apellido" to name the certificates? Please help. Thank you in advance, Paula Ayala

Nombre del archivo:

ayalapau
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    logan
    Hello, please share:
    1. course URL
    2. user-id
    3. user password
    4. certificate in which issue is appearing
    5. if possible share video of the entire process
    6. FTP credentials in a private reply.
    ayalapau
    Spectator
    logan
    Hello, i have fixed this on your site. please check and let me know.
    ayalapau
    Spectator
    Hello Logan, thanks for your help, I will check and let you know. Can you please tell me what you modified? So I can backup the changes in case of an upgrade? Thanks in advance for your answer,   Paula
    ayalapau
    Spectator
    Hi again Logan, so we continue to have issue with the certificates, although the "same username issue" was resolved, we detected two more issues:
    1. If a user re-takes the quizz - because he didn't passed it the first time, no PDF certificate is generated, it will link to an JPG image  (I show you in the video) this is the image it links to:
    https://elearning.mnxintranet.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/img3.jpg?1575501243
    1. If I assign (as an admin) assign the certificate to an user, the certificate will show the date  the FIRST certificate was issued, not the date for the new certification.
    The link to the video is here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1BE4FLGSKQgbLGqJBloU95pEdmEBNZUZw Thanks in advance for your help, Paula
    logan
    ayalapau
    Spectator
    Hello, I have updated them, can you please now have a look at the problem? It's still showing the image instead of the PDF.   Thank you,
    logan
    ayalapau
    Spectator
    Hi I double checked, I send a video, and it is working PERFECTLY, I didn't change anything, the problem maybe is that the log in your print screen shows that the password entered starts or ends with a space (maybe you copy-pasted it? and an an extra space went through? ) Pls see the following video to see it is working: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1EiLsumbW47rJYXP2L7OMGLYAJBJCcThv Your print screen with the line I read about the blank space: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1UaX4em1n5UGVxyUQnsYyOC5GcsCO-rGn And the wp-admin->plugin->upload also works perfectly, the credentials I gave you are the ones I use, this is the main admin, so believe me, I haven't changed anything.     Thanks again, Paula Ayala
    ayalapau
    Spectator
    I am sorry to give you so much trouble, but I really need all the issues to be resolved:
    1. If a user fails the exam, and retakes it, no certificate is generated nor linked to the user (although it is "created" in the wp-admin>media section) the user cannot download/see it
    2.If I assign (as an admin) assign the certificate to an user, the certificate will show the date the FIRST certificate was issued, not the date for the new certification.
    1. Since you couldn't uploaded I have made the test of upgrading the plugin to the new version 1.9 available in your site (https://wplms.io/downloads/wplms-pdf-certificates/), but when I do the original problem resurfaces: when two users have the same "name" field, it will show the same certificate for the first and second user. So I downgraded to the last version you had modified on December 4. So please, don't forget this is an issue too.
    Really thanks for your help.  
    logan
    ayalapau
    Spectator
    Hello, thanks for your answer, I understand it was a holiday. You told me to remember you by monday (since I am in Mexico) I write to you on this hour, so you can be reminded. Thank you for your help in advance. Paula Ayala
    logan
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • The topic ‘Change FILE NAME in PDF Certificate’ is closed to new replies.