Change footer behavior

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Change footer behavior

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Diego
    Participant
    Hi: Might be doing a duplicate post but there was something going on with this forum. I am using Learning Demo for a client, however, the "parallax" sticky footer get's overlapped by content most of the time. I would like to change the footer to a regular, static one at the end of each page, but I just couldn't find where to change this behavior. If you could please point me on the right direction, Footer overlaping Thanks a lot in advance.
    Veronica
    ok thanks for the screenshot checking on your site
    Veronica
    hi see you have added this code: http://prntscr.com/1hkgrcd as soon as I disabled this it is showing fine remove the code from the custom CSS section and then check
    Diego
    Participant
    Veronica: Seems like that CSS came from the demo itself, since we didn't add it XD But that worked fine, thanks a lot. You can close this topic now.
    Veronica
    no CSS will come in the custom CSS section if it is related to the theme until it is added by user/developers well as the issue is solved closing this topic, cheers!
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Change footer behavior’ is closed to new replies.