change home page post login

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues change home page post login

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    ajacks
    Participant
    Hi, I would like to use my home page as a Site Lock page - so just like on the site lock template - the users should not be able to access the home page when logged in... if I apply site lock page template then I loose the look and feel of the home page and the default login appears... also how do i control where the users are redirected to... please guide thanks
    ajacks
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mk
    Add this code in your customizer and set redirect URL in given code.  add_filter('login_redirect',function ($redirect_url,$request_url,$user){     $redirect_url = '<b>https://wplms.io</b>'//REPLACE wplms.io URL AND SET REDIRECT URL HERE IN SINGLE QUOTE;     return $redirect_url;   },9999,3);
    ajacks
    Participant
    Mk
    For site lock set it in the following manner:  
    ajacks
    Participant
    Mk
    Please check now I changed login redirect option to the home page in wp-admin->LMS-> Settings.
    ajacks
    Participant
    Mk
    Sorry for all the false replies above. I think you want home page accessible for non logged-in users only. Add this code in your customizer NOTE: Remember to replace text CUSTOM_URL with your predefined url or share the URL. add_action('template_redirect',function (){   if(is_home() ) {     if(is_user_logged_in())       wp_redirect('CUSTOM_URL');   }  });  
    Please remove older codes and settings too.
    ajacks
    Participant
    hey its cool, although i added the code and the platform stopped loading... "site is experiencing technical difficulties..." what do you suggest I do?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Sorry there is a little mistake in code the correct code is :     add_action('template_redirect',function (){   if(is_home() || is_front_page()) {     if(is_user_logged_in()){        wp_redirect('http://localhost/wplms/about/');        exit();     }   } },1);
    ajacks
    Participant
    thanks Alex, this worked well! please close this topic.
    Mk
    Great, Thanks for the confirmation. I am closing this topic.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘change home page post login’ is closed to new replies.