Change order of tabs in profile

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Change order of tabs in profile

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    itcsis
    Spectator
    Hello, would it be possible to change the order of the tabs in the user's profile window? I refer to these tabs: https://prnt.sc/j60s5c Thanks you!
    Diana
    Participant
    itcsis
    Spectator
    Thanks you Diana, It's Done! I found a plugin called: BuddyPress Reorder Tabs, but don't works for me. In the end, and following a little the instructions of those pages I found the solution. Basically, I edited the file functions.php in (/wp-content/themes/wplms/) At the end of the file, I wrote this function: function mb_profile_menu_tabs(){ global $bp; $bp->bp_nav['bbbmeetings']['position'] = 10; $bp->bp_nav['messages']['position'] = 15; $bp->bp_nav['forums']['position'] = 25; $bp->bp_nav['profile']['position'] = 45; } add_action('bp_setup_nav', 'mb_profile_menu_tabs', 201); Where the ID (bbbmeetings, forums...) are the IDs of my slugs, and the numbers are the positions that I was interested in changing from lowest to highest. Many thanks!
    Diana
    Participant
    @itcsis, Welcome..!! That's Great it works. So can we close this topic?  
    itcsis
    Spectator
    Yes, it's solved for me and work fine! Thanks!
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Change order of tabs in profile’ is closed to new replies.