Change text color when header menu is hovered

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Change text color when header menu is hovered

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    GlobalFutures
    Spectator
    Hello. I want to change the text color when the header menu is hovered, but I can't find where to change it. Where can I change the color?
    Veronica
    hi there is no specific setting for hover https://screencast-o-matic.com/i/c3hOlIVr7RC some settings are available here but for hover you can use the custom CSS
    GlobalFutures
    Spectator
    I would appreciate it if you could give me CSS code to change the menu hover text color to white.
    Veronica
    let us know the color you want to apply there we will add the code on your site.
    GlobalFutures
    Spectator
    I want to find the best color by putting in the color myself, but can't you tell me the css code by setting the color to #ffffff?
    Veronica
    hi for that you can use this: header nav>.menu>li:hover>a{ color:#fff !important; } and change the color accordingly
    GlobalFutures
    Spectator
    This is not work on Custon CSS insert. Can you check this on my site?
    GlobalFutures
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    Checking on your site...
    Veronica
    hi just added the code at the beginning of custom CSS and now it is working now you can change the color accordingly
    GlobalFutures
    Spectator
    I really appreciate your help. Thank you very much! You can close this topic.
    Veronica
    thanks for your confirmation
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Change text color when header menu is hovered’ is closed to new replies.