Change the texts beside the course after checkout

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Change the texts beside the course after checkout

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    SimonLee
    Spectator
    Hi team, After the payment, the users will be redirected to the order confirmed page. Besides the courses name, it will show "Start course", "Waiting for course approval"...How to change these texts? Thanks.
    Diana
    Participant
    @SimonLee, You can translate these texts via Loco Translate if you want to show another text instead of that.
    SimonLee
    Spectator
    Hi Diana, Thanks for your reply. I actually want to change the "Waiting For Order Confirmation to Start Course" to "Go to My Courses Now". Then, when they clicked on the button, they will be redirected to the MY COURSES.
    Diana
    Participant
    @SimonLee, Okay, I'll check this if any filter or any action is applied on this. Then this will be possible to redirect the link somewhere else.
    Diana
    Participant
    @SimonLee, Paste this code in wp-admin > WPLMS > Footer > Google Analytics code <script> $(document).ready(function(){ $(".course_order_details li a.button").attr("href", "https://wplms.io/support/forums/"); }); </script> This will redirect the button (Waiting For Admin Approval) to forums. You can change the link here. Please paste the code within the script tag
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Change the texts beside the course after checkout’ is closed to new replies.